BlackSpire Cassette Extender 42 Shim/SRAM BlackGreat addition to your 1x powertrain, with only changing a gear to your existing cassette with 10 gears. Increase the reach to your group set without having to rob a bank. Combine this with a Blackspire Snaggletooth WP leaf in the front and you are ready to drive.
CNC 7075 T-6. For Shimano FC-M782, FC-M672, FC-M622 and FC-M612 96BCD Cranks. Comes with spacer and longer B screw. For use with drive lines with 10 gears. Anodized with laser etched graphics. Available sizes: 40T and 42T for Shimano, 42T for Sram.
Material Aluminum 7075
Number of gears 10
Compatible Body Shimano
Gear ratio ...- 42
interchangeability in pdf
1. Remove the lockkring and existing cassette from Your Rear Wheel.
2. Remove the stock 15 or 17t sprocket and one spacer from your cassette.
3. Install the Recognition 40t OR 42T OR 45T Sprocket and then the spacer provid onto the freehub body.
3a. For Shimano 10 Speed Rear Cassettes Put the 2mm Spacer on the Freehub Body First then add the Remaining Cogs.
3b. for the *SRAM Compatible Cassettes Add the Large Cog First then 2mm Spacer, then the rest of Cogs.
4. Install all remoining cassette sprockets and spacers.
(There Should Be 10 Evenly Spaceds Sprockets on the Freehub Body)
5. Reinstall the cassette lockkring and tighten it to the noted torque.