- Chain Connection Stick Ultra Link 11 speed 5 piecesSpecial Price €32.45 Regular Price €40.71
- KMC Course 3/32 EPT 1 pieceSpecial Price €1.94 Regular Price €1.95
- KMC Course Sends 1/8 Wide EPT 10 piecesSpecial Price €11.99 Regular Price €15.75
- KMC Launch links 3/32 Narrow EPT 10 piecesSpecial Price €15.44 Regular Price €15.75
- KMC Missing Link 10R EPT Silver 2St,Special Price €8.23 Regular Price €8.75
- KMC Missing Link 10R t-N Gold 2St,Special Price €5.58 Regular Price €8.75
- KMC Missing Link 11Nr EPT Silver 2St,Special Price €6.72 Regular Price €10.55
- KMC Missing Link 11R EPT Silver 2St,Special Price €7.00 Regular Price €10.55
- KMC Missing Link 12Nr EPT Silver 2StSpecial Price €9.40 Regular Price €10.55
- KMC Missing Link 12Nr t-N Gold 2St,Special Price €9.37 Regular Price €10.55
- KMC Missing Link 9R Silver EPT 2St,Special Price €4.60 Regular Price €5.60
- KMC Missing Link Dlc 2St 10R,Special Price €7.98 Regular Price €10.35
- Kmc Missinglink 11R Chain Dlc 2St.Special Price €10.48 Regular Price €16.25
- Kmc Missinglink 12 No -Nr Neck Dlc 2St.Special Price €14.94 Regular Price €16.25
- KMC Missinglink 7/8R EPT Silver 7.1mm 2 piecesSpecial Price €4.89 Regular Price €4.90
- KMC Missinglink 7/8R EPT Silver 7.3mm 2 piecesSpecial Price €4.89 Regular Price €4.90
- KMC Missinglink E1/E8 3/32 EPT 2 pieces E-bikeSpecial Price €4.70 Regular Price €4.90
- KMC Missinglink E10 EPT 2 Pieces E-BikeSpecial Price €6.91 Regular Price €8.75
- KMC Missinglink E101 1/8 EPT 2 pieces E-bikeSpecial Price €7.94 Regular Price €7.95
- KMC Missinglink E9 EPT 2 Pieces E-BikeSpecial Price €5.04 Regular Price €5.60
- KMC Missinglink X9 Gold 2 piecesSpecial Price €5.48 Regular Price €5.60
- KMC Missinglink Z1EHX 1/8 EPT 2 piecesSpecial Price €7.94 Regular Price €7.95
- KMC Missinglink Z1EHX 3/32 Narrow EPT 2 piecesSpecial Price €7.94 Regular Price €7.95
Chain Links Explained
Chainlinks, also known as chain connectors or master links, are a type of link that allows you to easily disconnect and reconnect a bicycle chain without using a chain tool. Chainlinks are useful for tasks such as cleaning or replacing a chain, as they allow you to break the chain without damaging it.
There are two main types of chainlinks: reusable and disposable. Reusable chainlinks can be taken on and off a chain multiple times and are often used for multi-speed chains. Disposable chainlinks are typically used on single-speed chains and are designed to be installed and left on the chain permanently.
Chainlinks come in different sizes to fit different types of chains. When choosing a chainlink, it's important to select one that is compatible with your chain's width and speed. Most chainlinks are designed to work with specific chain widths, such as 7, 8, 9, or 10-speed chains.
To install a chainlink, you will need to first break the chain by using a chain tool to push out one of the pins. Once the chain is broken, you can slide the chainlink onto the ends of the chain and snap it into place. To remove a chainlink, you will need to use a pair of pliers to open the link and slide it off the chain.
Overall, chainlinks are a useful tool for anyone who works on their own bicycle or needs to frequently remove and reinstall their chain. They can help make the process of working with a chain easier and more efficient.
There are several brands that make chainlinks for bicycles. Here are a few popular options:
KMC: KMC is a brand that specializes in bicycle chains and offers a variety of reusable chainlinks for different chain widths and speeds. Their MissingLink chainlinks are easy to install and remove, and are compatible with most chain brands.
SRAM: SRAM is a well-known brand that produces a range of cycling components, including chainlinks. Their PowerLink and PowerLock chainlinks are compatible with their own chains as well as many other brands.
Shimano: Shimano is a popular brand that produces high-quality bicycle components, including chainlinks. Their Quick-Link chainlinks are compatible with their own chains as well as other 11-speed chains.
Wippermann: Wippermann is a German brand that produces high-quality chains and chainlinks. Their Connex chainlinks are available in both reusable and disposable options, and are compatible with many chain brands and speeds.
Campagnolo: Campagnolo is a premium brand that produces high-quality bicycle components, including chainlinks. Their Ultra-Link chainlinks are designed to provide smooth shifting performance and are compatible with their own chains as well as some other brands.
These are just a few examples of brands that produce chainlinks for bicycles. When choosing a chainlink, it's important to consider factors such as compatibility with your chain, the number of speeds on your bike, and your personal preferences.
Trusted since 2008.
Low shipping cost..