- Stadsfiets / E-bike
- Esjot tandwiel Bosch Gen. 4As low as €47.58
- Esjot tandwiel Bosch Gen.3 Act. Direct MountAs low as €19.44
- Esjot tandwiel Bosch Gen.4 Prf/CX Direct MountAs low as €21.44
- Esjot tandwiel Bosch,Yamaha Bafang,BroseAs low as €32.68
- Esjot tandwiel Bosch,Yamaha, Bafang,BroseAs low as €13.25
- Gates CDX gear 39 tooth 4 holes BDC 104Rating:100%€105.00
- Gates CDX gear 42 tooth 4 holes BDC 104Special Price €89.95 Regular Price €119.95
- Gates CDX gear 46 tooth 4 holes BDC 104Special Price €103.55 Regular Price €109.00
- Gates CDX gear 46 tooth 5 holes BDC 130Special Price €107.50 Regular Price €115.00
- Gates CDX gear 50 tooth 5 holes BDC 130Special Price €99.89 Regular Price €115.00
- Gates CDX gear 55 tooth 4 holes BDC 104Special Price €103.94 Regular Price €125.00
- Gates CDX gear 55 tooth 5 holes BDC 130Special Price €121.74 Regular Price €129.00
- Gates CDX gear 60 tooth 5 holes BDC 130Special Price €128.25 Regular Price €135.00
- Gates CDX gear teeth 22 Bosch GEN2Special Price €118.99 Regular Price €119.00
- Gates CDX gear teeth 26 Bosch GEN2Special Price €111.94 Regular Price €135.00
- Gates CDX gear teeth 28 Bosch GEN2Special Price €134.94 Regular Price €139.00
- KMC tandwiel F Bosch Gen 4As low as €29.69
- KMC tandwiel F BoschAs low as €10.40
- Shimano Steps CS-C7000 27TSpecial Price €3.49 Regular Price €9.95
E-Bike and City Bike Chainrings
Chainrings for e-bikes are similar in many ways to those for traditional bicycles, but there are some differences to consider. E-bikes have an electric motor that assists the rider's pedaling, so the chainrings must be designed to handle the increased torque and power output of the motor.
Here are some things to keep in mind when considering chainrings for e-bikes:
Size: E-bikes typically have a higher gear ratio than traditional bicycles, so the chainrings on an e-bike may be larger than those on a standard bike. This allows the rider to maintain a higher speed while using the electric motor's assistance.
Durability: E-bike chainrings must be able to withstand the increased torque and power output of the motor. Many manufacturers produce chainrings specifically for e-bikes, with reinforced teeth and other features to improve durability.
Compatibility: E-bike chainrings must be compatible with the motor and other components of the bike's drivetrain. It's important to choose chainrings that are designed to work with your specific e-bike model.
Material: The material of the chainrings can impact their durability and performance. Many e-bike chainrings are made from lightweight and durable materials such as aluminum or carbon fiber.
Price: E-bike chainrings may be more expensive than those for traditional bicycles, due to their specialized design and higher durability requirements. However, investing in high-quality chainrings can help ensure the longevity and performance of your e-bike's drivetrain.
Some popular manufacturers of chainrings for e-bikes include Shimano, Bosch, and Brose. As with traditional bicycle chainrings, it's important to choose the right size, material, and compatibility to ensure optimal performance and durability.
Chainrings for city bikes
Chainrings for city bikes, also known as urban bikes, are designed for use in an urban or city environment where the terrain is relatively flat and the rider is less concerned with speed and performance than with comfort and practicality.
Here are some things to consider when choosing chainrings for city bikes:
Size: City bike chainrings are typically smaller than those used on racing bikes or e-bikes. This is because city bikes are designed for more casual, leisurely riding, and the rider is not typically concerned with achieving high speeds. A smaller chainring allows for an easier pedaling cadence and a more comfortable riding experience.
Durability: City bike chainrings should be durable enough to withstand the demands of daily use, including stop-and-go riding, frequent starts and stops, and exposure to the elements. Many city bike chainrings are made from durable materials such as steel or aluminum.
Style: City bike chainrings may come in a variety of styles to suit the overall aesthetic of the bike. Some may feature a classic, vintage design, while others may be more modern and streamlined.
Compatibility: As with all bike components, it's important to choose chainrings that are compatible with the rest of the bike's drivetrain. City bike chainrings are typically designed to work with a single-speed or internally-geared hub.
Price: Chainrings for city bikes can range in price depending on their quality and features. However, because city bikes are designed for a more casual, leisurely riding they will be cheaper
Trusted since 2008.
Low shipping cost..